12.2.07

Bangag.

This is so crazy. I've totally lost my interest in my academics. Knowing that we'll be having a long test for the next day, I didn't study though the book is just there in my very dirty pink bag. I didn't care.

AND I JUST LAUGHED WHEN I SAW THAT I FAILED THE LONG TEST.

That was so not me. Not me.

Oh well, I think it's part of changing. I know, it's not in any way a change for the better. And it's bad that this kind of thing is happening to me when graduation is nearing; when I have to get my ass working so hard for that ultimate goal.

Oh, about that goal? I dropped it.

There's no sense working when you do not get something good afterwards.
And it even gets more frustrating when you see happy-go-lucky people along the way so carefree, but you know that they really get good things. Very good things.

Inggit ka lang.
Ang yabang mo; ano ka naman para kaiinggitan?
Ano ka, ano ka, ano ka, ano ka ba?! Ha?!

Pahinga na muna ako. Masyado nang nakakapagod. Doon nalang ako magpupursigi ulit, doon sa España. Tingin ko doon mas masaya.

Malapit na pasahan nung dalawang proyekto ah. Bat di pa kayo kumikilos dyan?! Ano, ako na naman? Ako na naman?! Ako nalang lagi!!!!!

Hay nako. Kay sarap ng buhay..


NILA.

gawa ko, pagod ko, utak ko, ideya ko, damay kayo. swerte kayo. pucha, asan na 'yung bayad niyo sa pagpiga ko sa utak ko tuwing sasapit ang mga panahon na ganito?

Kelan ko ba mae-enjoy ang buhay ko? Lintek.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home