28.1.07

Bound to be there

There's no turning back. I'm entering UST for college. The course? Guess what: BS NURSING. I don't know what was I thinking when I wrote BS Nursing in my 1st choice course in my UST application. And I actually feel dismayed that I'm only waitlisted in my 2nd choice course: BS MEDTECH. That's the course I really want to get in! I should have put it in my first choice and maybe I'd get accepted there, not only waitlisted. Hay nako. Ang weird. I'm sure there are more people vying for a slot in BS Nursing than in Medtech, and why did I not get in? Waitlisted pa eh noh, UST na nga lang eh. Ang bobo, nakakaawa.

Person 1: don't feel bad, okay lang yan kahit Nursing ka kasi UST naman eh. hindi naman FEU, Fatima at kung saan saan dyan.
Person 2: ano ka ba. may standards ang UST nursing. bawal ang panget at pandak dun. [hanep, nanglait pa siya noh]
Person 3: alam mo ba sa UP Manila, bulok dun. [oo nga, naisip ko rin. pero UP pa rin yun!]

I'm actually okay with Nursing since I'm not taking it for my future career--I'm taking it as my pre-med course. Well aside from Medtech, it's the most ideal pre-med course since the lessons are very very close. The only reason why I don't like it is because people stereotyped Nursing students as students na ang tingin sa Nursing ay isang malaking hanapbuhay na maghahatid ng instant yaman. Wow, parang gusto ko na talaga mag-nurse sa abroad para naman yumaman ako agad. WAHAHAHAHA. JOKE LANG. DI KO GAGAWIN YUN. Okay, Clarissa, sinasabi mo lang 'yan kasi ayaw mong madismaya kasi mukhang sa UST ka na talaga. Wag ka na.

Okay, enough. Let's just see what will happen with my UP reconsideration then I'll choose which is better.

Peace SHoutS was actually quite uneventful and very very very boring. I enjoyed the Chubibo though. First time kong sumakay ng ride na mukhang tataob sa oras na humampas ang malakas na hangin. Every time we'd see rides like the Chubibo, my parents would always tell me not to ride rides of such kind because it's very dangerous. Well, I'm big now. I rode the chubibo 3 times! Haha. My last ride, enjoy talaga! Don't ask why. Haha. :)

The Baila was nice. But I think there are already too many members. I'm not impressed to the Aglaia and Pep now as I was impressed to them before. One thing, they seem to be very plenty in the group [Aglaia and Pep]. Second thing, it's like they accepted everyone else who auditioned. Baka ako kung nag-audition sa Aglaia pasok din. Haha. LOKO LANG. Baka may isang taong baduy dyan na seryosohin 'to tas lumikha ng issue. Haha.

The Bandaid was too expensive! Freefall lang na-enjoy ko eh. Sana sinama na rin nila pati Dalandan Soda para mas masaya talaga eh. I thought it would be actually nice since the theme for this year is Retro music. Aba, I was so wrong. There were bands na sobrang binaboy 'yung kanta ng Beatles. What happened to Strawberry Fields Forever when the 2nd to the last band played it? Jusko. Please lang, wag niyo nang ulitin. If I were one of the judges, I'd go for my batchmates' band, 93 Kilometers since sila lang 'yung hindi nambaboy sa mga kanta. Haha. Yes, I'm so biased.

One thing I hated in this fair the most: the freedom wall. Someone posted this:


Ate Clarissa, hi po! Ang galing mo, crush kita!

Great. Ang galing mo, hate kita! If you're thinking, "Ang feeling naman nito, akala naman niya siya lang ang Clarissa sa school." Haha. I wish it was not really me but someone told me. If you're reading this, I want to tell you this: may sayad ka ba? Haha. :) Pakilala ka naman. WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No classes tomorrow! Yehey! I have to start working for English week because I don't love the idea of getting eliminated first in the Oral Spelling Bee. Yeah, how up-to-earth 'no? Haha. :)

I'm thinking of entering Center for Pop Music again this summer. Swear, I'll take it seriously na.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home