30.1.07

Ayoko nang sumablay

I still have to get through 2 more stages before I finally get in.
I'm pretty confident with the 2nd stage but
I fear that I my credentials may not be enough for the 3rd stage.

Oh, please. If there really is a God above there, help me. I'm begging you.
I want everything in place now.

Please lang, ayoko nang sumablay pa. Nakakapagod na.

Anyway, I just found out that my calculator isn't with me now. At first I thought I just misplaced it here in the house but I recalled that I never brought it out since that last day before fair. It turns out that some bitch, some crazy bitch deliberately stole it. Way back junior year, there was a series of disappearance of calculators and they said some crazy girl was doing it and I didn't believe them; since mine was with me. Now I know, someone really steals calculators. You're pulling my leg, huh? Great job. No one knows how bad I feel whenever I lose my school things. Take note, I just lost a very important school thing. Fcuking shit. I was so eager to go home a while ago, thinking that my calculator would just be in my room, here in my home; but it's not.

Here are the possible reasons for my calculator's sudden disappearance:
  • somebody borrowed it and forgot to return it.
  • somebody stole it
Please, please, return it to me now! I really feel bad. It's like losing your K9 dog. Arrrrgh!

Kung nakanino man yung calculator ko ngayon, fcuking bullshit, magkakaroon ka ng galis-aso kasi malikot yang kamay mo, ayaw mo pa ibalik. GRRRRRR. Feel my wrath, I hate you!

Mamatay na lahat ng kuko sa paa, wag lang ako mawalan ng gamit. :(
Alam ko lonely na 'yung calculator ko kasi demoñita na yung humahawak sa kanya.
Yeah, shit.

---
I just checked this guy's profile on Friendster tapos ang nabasa ko:
Interested in: Dating Women.

Ooooooooooooookay.

Okay, I got to shut up. :|

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home