5.2.07

holy what?

If there's anything about recollections/retreats that I really like--it's the fact that I can eat my meals at the right time. Very right time. Only that. No more.

This year's last recollection which I believe should be the most renewing, most meaningful, most fruitful and most memorable turned out to be the total opposite of my expectations. First of all, the schedule really sucks. Second, the activities were really uninteresting. Very uninteresting. It will make you hate the facilitators, the fact that you're there, the teacher who're with you who would do nothing but tell that they never expected seniors to be like that, like this, what the hell. It will only make you more sinful. By the way, confessing your sins was not included in the activities. That's also one of the things I want in retreats, actually. So now you know how sucky the whole experience is.

I hated the psychogenetics thing. Yes, we all know that genes are really vital when it comes to your offspring, etc. but I don't think it's right to make it a basis in knowing how your married life would be in the future. They said there's a pattern. For instance, my maternal grandparents were separated and my mom and her siblings lived separately with their different extended families; according to psychogenetics, it is also most likely to happen to us. Meaning, my family would also get miserable like my mom's. Thank you for telling us that; also, thank you for insisting that it's accurate. We really appreciate it. I have been taught by the Roman Catholic belief that the relationship among family members would always depend on the way the members of the family interact and communicate with each other and of course, in what they call God's grace. If Psychogenetics is true, then it means God seems to put a curse on the generations whose senior members of the family are separated.

Catholicism never became unconfusing. This is why I am not faithful at all.

Prosec field trip is tomorrow. I am not ecstatic about it. I never enjoyed Prosec. I don't even think that we're actually getting the worth we're paying. All we do in Prosec is spend, and experience the stress of raiding your closet and unearthing something that you think would look good in you. Prosec field trip my ___.

I'll tell you something. The facilitating priest in our recollection is gay. And what makes it more obvious to me is his effort to hide his sexuality. What now if you're gay? You'd not be sinful unless you bang someone from Adam's children. Hahahaha. I'm so bad for saying this; I know, don't you worry. I never pretended to be a good school-girl. Plus, he never stood up from his chair. Buti sana if the chair was placed on the center of the conference hall eh, pero no, it's placed on the corner. And the voice, nako;

Before I end this, I tell you dear batchmates who are reading this. Rejoice! Because the food in Arnold Janssen Spirituality Center had undergone a major improvement. As in.

My blog sucks when viewed using an Apple iBook. I hope I know how to get things fixed up but no, I don't know how. Kaila, you there? Haha. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home