31.1.07

Parental Issues

It's just dismaying to know that my parents do not really trust me after all.

One of my friends told me that she might be occupying a condorm [condo/dorm hehe] unit near UST and she asked me if I want to share with her together with some friends. I liked the idea, of course; knowing that UST is really quite far from my place and I hate waking up very early for classes so I told my mom. They disagreed.

Para ano? Makalakwatsa?
Saan ka naman nakakita ng taga Quezon City na nag-dorm pa dyan lang sa España.

Diyan lang sa España.
Wow. Diyan lang pala ha. Sige nga, ihatid niyo ako at sunduin araw-araw. Tignan natin kung di kayo magngitngit niyan dahil sa layo.

It's clear. They don't have faith in me. They think that I just want to move out because I'm excited of getting in to the real world--college that is. Probably they think in college, I'll be meeting someone, get a boyfriend, hang-out with him all day, all night long and have weird yet great sex in that condorm. Yes, that's what they think. Great.

Kinalaunan niyan, sa takot at hiya kong magpakilala sa kanila ng isang tao kahit na matanda na ako, eh hindi pa ako mag-aasawa niyan. Kawawa naman ako. :(

They want me to kill my social life. And take note, sinumbat pa nila sa'kin 'yung gimmicks ko. What the hey. I started gimmicking at 14, when I was in sophomore high. Come on, did I do something wrong? I'm still here, on the way to college, not pregnant, not high on drugs or something.

I'm so irritated now. I'm not irritated because I wasn't allowed to dorm.
I'm mad because they don't trust me.

Kung kelan pa ako tumanda, doon pa ako hinigpitan.

---
Our recollection's on Sunday. Yes, this Sunday.
Give me a palanca, please. :)
Thank you very much. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home