18.1.07

dream coming true

I know this is so late. Haha. Forgive me for posting this pa.

I opened my envelope and saw that I got a fcuking 93 for my preliminary topic proposal. WAHAHAHA. I know, I know. Many people got marks waaay higher than what I got. But what the hey. Those things were just funny stupid random ideas I have that I directly typed in MS Word the day before its submission. Haha. I never got good outputs whenever I directly type it. I have to really hand-write it in able to make it good. I'm a writer, you see. As in writer--literally. WAHAHA. CORNY.

That's not what I'm really happy about. Haha. I read a note from Mrs Benitez written on my paper: Interview quality UP students. WOOOOOOH! hahaha. You'll never get this talaga, sorry. Haha. I'll really work out on that quality UP student. If I have to force my groupmates, I'd do it. Haha. I'm the leader, anyway.. so wala na munang reklamo. HAHAHAHA. I think my topic's nice and fun to do. It's easy to do, too..I think. :D

Urrrgh. I really don't know why some crossed and sick homosexual should use my room when I have to isolate myself from this noisy family? BWISET.

Me: pwede ba, paki balik na yung 40 pesos na kinuha mo sa money box ko.
Bedeck: no way, sucker! at saka sinabi na ngang hindi ako yun eh. ako rin nawalan ng 40 pesos.
Me: oh come on. so ibig sabihin naka 80 pesos na yung klepto.
Bedeck:--
Me: akin na kasi!
Bedeck: well yuh know.. that's life. you lose some and you lose some more.

well yuh know, blog readers. another instance same as this and I'm finish proving that my brother is gay, yuh know. YUH KNOW KA PA DYAN BADING.

Sorry na, 40 pesos lang pinagdedebatehan pa eh. I'm the most frugal person you'll ever know--my friends know this. Haha. :)

Okay back to Iliad.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home