17.1.07

Two-Point Form bull

It's only now that I knew that you spell offence as in offence. As in no offence. I always thought it was offenSe.

Now, we have just proven that I'm the biggest moron here on earth. Big idiotic illiterate moron. I can't even spell offence correctly.

AAAAAAAH. BWISET. MY SELF-ESTEEM'S REALLY LOW NOW.

Stupid. Bobo. Tanga. Bwiset. Kawawa naman.

This is too much, considering I'm an Oral Spelling Bee 'contender' again this year. ARRRGH.

Kaya 'di ko matalo si Zorina Maika N. Abad eh. :)

OKAY, BACK TO anal ANAL GEOM. HAHA. Yes, I'm studying tonight.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

really? actually, offence and offense are the same thing. it doesn't matter which one you use. sino ba nagsabi sayo nian? tama ung no offenSe. :)) ang alam ko rin offense eh. check mo pa sa dictionary. you're not stupid. ano ka ba. :D

oo, halatang di ako nag-aaral. :)) :P

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 6:30:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

I'm confused.

It's either I'm really wrong or I just made it a big deal when someone corrected me.

Bwiset kasi mga nagmamarunong sa tabi-tabi eh. Panget sila. haha.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 1:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home