19.1.07

never love math

I still have 5 problems to answer in Math. Nakakainis! My left and right hand are already sore and wet because of solving and solving these 5 problems yet I cannot get the correct answer.

Kawawa naman ako.

I just failed the Economics test kanina. Well, my quizzes are high, my grade last quarter is okay so I don't have to worry. The English test was okay. It was difficult, of course. Mrs Benitez pa. Well, next to Ms O, I think she gives the most difficult periodical tests in school. Good thing I read the Iliad. Buti nalang.

I hate math. I would never develop love for Mathematics. Errrrrr. I don't see why I have to learn these polynomials, functions, imaginary numbers and blah when in the first place, I won't be needing these things when enter the 'real world'. Bwiset. Too many math subjects. Accounting, Math, Anal Geom, Physics. RAWR. I hate it.

I'll try answering the problems again. If I still don't get the answers, I'll proceed to reading El Fili. I plan to read it 3 times today--tonight. Whatever.

Kawawa naman 'yung mga taong kumukuha ng Math courses sa college. I can't imagine life only revolving around numbers, signs, and everything math-related. I wonder how a BS Math college student's life is--Accountancy, Applied Math & Finance. WHOA. Mental torture. Good luck nalang. haha.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home