16.1.07

Never Unsleepy

It's really strange that I feel most sleepy during the exams season. I don't know. This is one of the main reasons why I really sleep earliest before exams. For instance, last night, knowing that we will be having Physics, Accounting and Health the next day, I slept at around 7pm--yes, and woke up at 6am the next day. How's that? Yes, I wasn't able to study for anything. I just skimmed through some notes and that's it. I took the tests.

I usually do this. Luckily, I rarely fail. I don't know why. Not to brag, but I often get very satisfactory marks without even trying. WAHAHAHAHA.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm no genius. I just have this special ability to retain past information stuffed in my corrupted cerebrum. Haha. Thorough studying before a difficult quiz is the secret. Haha. :D Believe me, it's all easy once you studied waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of the 'big exam day'.

My case is actually cool. I'm sleeping last night by 7pm while my batchmates are just starting. I'm dreaming at the cold hour of eleven and some of them are just starting to sleep. Haha. :) I once did the similar thing and I ended up failing a Geometry test last year. Sucker. Cramming is not really my thing. It'll mess up my little brain.

I found myself skimming through my old piano sheets before writing this entry. Yeah, I'm 'studying' for Music. Haha. :)

Pointless NCAE tomorrow. I have a Mongol #2 pencil but I don't have a sharpener. Useless.

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST COMPLETELY UNTOLERABLE. BITCHES. BITCHES. BITCHES. DIE, BITCHES! DIE!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

sorry na. haha.

ako Math and anal. geom. lang di ko inaaral. (Pati Music. haha.) OK, ung terms inaaral ko, pero ung mga solution ganyan ganyan, wala. haha. Basta alam mo naman kung pano okay ka na eh. haha. diba?

i suck at remembering past lessons. Buti ka pa ganyan. :D I wish I have a photographic memory (para di ko na kelangan mag-aral. Ever. haha. Asa. :P

I remember last quarter, you studied 12 hours for Physics. Hahaha. Well that turned out well. :D

Oh. and about cramming, matututo tayo sa Prosec (amf). Time management. :)) Mag-plan na tayo ng goals for the next six months. Tas i-plan na rin natin ang weekly goals natin sa Feb. >.> Errr. Riiight. Ang dami nating ginagawa sa Prosec. Pansin mo?

Dali ng NCAE. haha. saya nung Math. hahaha.

And by some people you're referring to... me? Haha. Sino yan? :D

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 3:26:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

Haha. 12 hours sa Physics last quarter. Praning na eh. Mababa yung quizzes ko nun as in super nakakaawa, ang sakit sa mata nung quiz notebook ko. Haha. Ngayon konti lang yung lessons kaya pwede nang hindi mag-aral. Hehe. :D

Wala naman maturo sa'tin ang Prosec eh. Actually, 'yung goal book lang yung gusto kong activity sa Prosec. Time management? I think we do not need that. Haha. :) Sungit ni Ms Maricel, kainis! Menopausal ata. Haha.

Okay naman ako kapag nag-aral talaga eh. Hindi ko nakakalimutan agad lalo na pag mahirap. Haha. Kasi pag mahirap, matagal ko inaaral. Meron kasi akong 'studious moods' minsan. Haha. Kapag naiinggit sa mga sobrang mataas ang grades. Haha. Labo.

Yung bitches ay hindi ikaw. Nasa apat na sulok ng IV - Pananagutan. RAWR.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 1:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home