14.3.07

emoshitnal

I have never been this bitter. Never in my whole life I was.
I have the most reasonable reasons to feel this way so don't think that this is again one of the gazillion bouts of immaturity and insecurity that I usually have.

She should have emphasized the point of the activity.
Or at least waited for us.
Sayang, hindi man lang ako nakasama sa botohang lokohang iyon.
They are the most synthetic and the stupidest persons that I have ever met. Bibigyan pa ako ng pagkain--handa ni Hudas.

Oh well, I can't do anything about it. Being productive wasn't enough. I wish I shouldn't have done all of those things so that I wouldn't feel this bad in the end.

I suck.
Now paint a giant red -L on my face; because that's what I am: LOSER.
As much as I don't want to think of it, I cannot help thinking and sulking here.

You know what? They always, always make me cry. I hate them.

Gusto kong mag-amok, mag-urmentado, mambato ng mga panget ng mukha.
Walang hiya. Hindi ko na 'to kakayanin. Masyado akong lugi sa mga nangyayari.
Babawi ako. Makikita niyo.

Bukas luluhod ang mga tala. :x XD ^_-
Seryoso ako. Hindi na ako nagjo-joke ngayon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home