5.3.07

EEW.

Don't mind my post's title.
That's the only thing I've got to say the moment I hopped off my school bus.
They're sooooo 1992. When will they ever be mature?
Never mind.

We had our last Anal. Geom period today. Oh, thank God! Not that I don't like Ms Lagud but I just don't like the subject. It's quite easy but I don't really find interest in it. I don't like Math. Period. We're done with Physics [FINALLY!] I can now burn my book. Haha. Kidding. I think I'll be attached to that subject in the next five years. Not four years, five years. Later you'll know why.

Four more days to go and I can finally slack off! Freedom is within our reach, finally!

Now tell me, to UP or to UST?
I passed the UST interview na and I am so in. I saw the list of programs that can accommodate me in UP. One of which I'm having as an option is BS Physics. BS what? BS Physics, my dear. Haha. :) I've got no problem with Physics. I'm quite good in the subject. I'm just worried that I might not find my course interesting in the coming years and I will end up in regrets. Nursing in UST on the other hand, would be a fine pre-med course.

Sus. BS Bio nalang sana mas masaya pa. O BA Socio. Oh well, the list's not final yet. I think I would have to wait until May to see all the courses that are available for me.

BS Physics, what do you think?
Not bad, isn't it?
If that would be the case then I could always shift.
Hinde, UST nalang; premiere med school eh.
Labo.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

Ah. So cinoconsider mo pala ung BS Physics. Patawa tawa ka pa dian kahapon. Labo. XD

Anong namang future mo pag BS Physics ka? Just curious. haha.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 8:21:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

Haha. Oo nga eh. Patawa-tawa pa ako. Maganda kaya BS Physics. Ewan. Haha. :)

..kaysa naman BS Math.

Jusko please lang, wag.

BS Physics? eh di....


PHYSICS TEACHER!!!!! wahahahaha.

**okay, sa mga spy, kung meron man dyan. WALA AKONG SINABING MASAMA. :)

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 11:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home