16.2.07

Will miss much

Student's take-over today. Trixie and I taught in 2 junior sections in place of the faculty superstar Ms Aniago.

Noli me Tangere. Kabanata 37. Ang Kapitan Heneral.

No offense to the juniors who might have the chance to read this. I think their behavior's just really ridiculous. I mean yeah, we are in fact only student-teachers and probably we won't really earn that much respect from them but what the hey, how about even just a tinge? Like come on, do you play with your mobile phone's keypads and send messages in front of your mentors? And another thing, who said inhaling a whole container of Vick's Vapor Rub in right in front of your teachers is not at all distracting and disgusting?

As far as I remember, I never behaved that bad even though I had classes in the past years conducted by student teachers. Sorry, I just realized that some schoolmates can be that rude. Again, some. I didn't say all.

Anyway, we had fun with the experience. It would have been more fun if only they read and participated and grabbed the opportunity of getting those colored balloons to be stuck on their index cards. Only the smart ones did that sadly. It was fun staying in the 'faculty room' though. :)

The week ahead will be a hectic week. Monday is club field trip--will be out the whole day; will be missing a lot of Math, Physics, Anal Geom and Teenstar; will have to make-up for the Teenstar quiz. Tuesday will be half day for Via and I--will be going to UP Diliman to interview someone for the social action paper; will miss Math. Wednesday--we'll be helping for the set-up of the THE Week. Thursday & Friday--I'll be a total slave working for English and Physics.

I'm expecting zits and hideous eye bags to come.
More motion sickness during dismissal time.
More headaches.
More conflicts with sensitive group mates.
More blames to carry.

and there are still 35 more hell days before I finally say goodbye to high school.

Life was much sweeter during junior year; I just realized that a while ago.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

wait. bukas ung THE week thing? oops. ano namang ma-mmiss natin ngayon??

AHHHHH!!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home