13.3.07

nadadala nalang


(click to enlarge)

I don't really see why I have to have 4 math subjects in college. This is one of the reasons why I became hesitant to pursue this degree. Ang dami masyadong Math. Okay, hindi marami, apat lang. Pero hello, I really doubt if I would excel because most probably, Math will pull me down. Always, always, always. With this, I just realized that I'm actually pitting myself into all the difficult subjects in high school. Bio, Chem, Physics, and chenen! Math! This course makes me sad because it means that I'll be confining myself inside the nerdy-academic abode. Nerdy-academic. What? Nerdy-academic. YUCK. I fear that taking this degree program would hinder my personal growth since there will be no much subjects that would be dealing with the 'real social world'. I'll be spending a lot of time in my books, in the university's lab, blah blah blah nananananana. How sad. Ang lungkot naman. Haha; inulit pa eh.

On the other hand, I saw something nice:


(click to enlarge)

it's nice, isn't it? No heavy math. :) Haha.
But I'm still trying Bio though. If I'm not happy with it, I'll shift.

My mom told me to stop looking at the curriculum of different courses because this only makes me more confused. I don't really know what to do with my life now. I thought I already knew but not I'm coming closer, I am confused and very unsure. Poor me. :(

p.s.
the gold notebook that the juniors gave us a while ago in the turn-over ceremony is really nice. I love it. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home