7.3.07

It's not actually happy

If there's one thing I have been really wishing for this entire school year, it's that final moment where I will go up the stage; and the level coordinator/principal would hand me over my high school diploma. For the past 9 months, I have been so eager to graduate--to step out of school and finally be free from its confinement.

What the hell happened, I don't want to end high school now.

I first felt this feeling when we had our last Analytic Geometry class with Ms Lagud last Monday. At that point, only did I realize that this is it, we're really close to the end that we've been all waiting for; that we've been lusting to come. Well now, all I can admit is the fact that it really does not feel good to leave all these behind. I actually find it weird why I am not happy.

Well, I am actually quite happy because I'm going to a free world in months time.
But hey! High school is high school; and it's undeniably one of the highlights in every student's life. So for this reason, I realized that I would never forget everything worst and best in high school no matter how hard I try and no matter how eager I am to get out of it.

I happily realized that I would really miss high school, the people, the teachers, the smelly canteen, the lesbo sophomores that I really really really hate. Oh, the last intrams was really great, no doubt at that. Aeris the best. :) Pananagutan is love. :)

and for the final quote,

~LONG LIVE E7ITE!~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home