12.3.07

Tag, you're it.

The last time I got 'tagged' was when some former guy friend from this all-boy school tagged me. If I clearly remember, it was about characteristics that your potential lifetime partner should possess. It was almost a year since I was last tagged, I think. Thanks to my seatmate who tagged me and gave me a thing to do with this snail-paced DSL connection I have now. Grrrr.

RULES:
“Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!”

Little known facts about me:

1. I have never seen any Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings book/movie. I just don't find it interesting. I never found fantasy interesting although some may say that fantasy depicts a picture of reality.

2. My ultimate dream make-over since I was a kid: have my hair curled. WAHAHA.

3. I can't sleep with a pillow behind my nape/head. I don't use pillows for my head. I hug them instead.

4. I never enjoyed junk food and softdrinks.

5. I videoke/magic sing almost everyday. WAHAHAHA.

6. I joined a singing and dancing contest in the village when I was 5. I sang and danced "Barbie Girl" by Aqua(?) WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

7. When I was a kid, I was very fond of playing rough games with pets. Before, there was a stray kitten coming over in our house every afternoon and everytime I'd see her, I'd grab her with my small hands and throw her in the big pail full of water. Once she jumped off the pail and bit my wrist and all I did way back them was to laugh. WAHAHAHAHAHA.

8. I don't like bald people. NO BALD PEOPLE PLEASE. Sorry.

9. I can sleep 1 1/2 days straight with no headaches after waking up--and could still sleep again after 6 hours.

10. Recently, I have been experiencing random bouts of schizophrenia. It's bad, I tell you.

I'M TAGGING EVERYONE.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home