15.2.07

Bouts of schizophrenia

I'm okay now. I'm actually happy. Happy happy happy! Okay, not really that happy as in fulfilled, pleased, satisfied and whatever. Basta I'm happy!

I'm so excited to push through our social action paper. Its topic is why are UP students have been always generalized as activists? I'm happy because I e-mailed this person from UP Diliman that I don't really know personally. I asked him if he can be possibly available for an interview and when I checked my mail kanina, he replied! :)

So I guess I'll be half-day present on Tuesday because I'll be interviewing him. I hope one of my groupmates is willing to be half-day absent on Tuesday next week. Hello, I don't want to look stupid because I'm lost in UP Diliman. And I don't want to wander around that nice university and be emo; ayoko na ng self-pity pucha. Ang ganda ganda ng paaralang naghihintay sa'kin sa kolehiyo eh tas magpapaka-emo ako dun.

O kita niyo na, malungkot na ako. Kanina lang sabi ko masaya ako.

Kaninang umaga, masaya ako. May nanggago sa'kin habang naglo-Love on the Ramp tas nanggalaiti na ako sa galit. After nun, umuwi ako, lalo akong nagalit. Naging masaya. Ngayon, malungkot na.

Me = insane.

This is weird. I never dreamt of pursuing my studies in UP Diliman. It has been always UP Manila for me. Tapos ngayon nagsisisi ako sana 'di ko na nilagay 'yung UP Manila sa choices ko. UP Diliman nalang sana.

Ang tanga tanga tanga ko naman ngayon ko lang 'yun naisip. Ang bagal gumana ng utak ko. Ang bagal talaga. Grawr. Dinosaur ba ako, Inay? Bat naman ganun.

Oh well, waitlisted naman na ako eh. Haha. Don't ask how that happened. :| ;) Haha. Pasensya na kung unfair sa ibang mas matalino sa'kin. Haha. Surree. :)
Kailangan ko na 'tong pag-isipan. Saan ba talaga? Grawr.

Naiinis ako kapag tinatawag akong Ann. Ano ba yun. Jusko.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home