12.3.07

I can't hear.

Graduation is next week.
Surely, I'll be missing all of them.
Will be entering college in 3 months time.
I still don't know what to pursue.

In the past few weeks, I've been thinking of what I really want to be. They said imagining yourself in 10 years would be a big help. In my case, it isn't. To LS or to MS? Now I do not know. Too many forces are acting on me, causing me to change my mind; my vision. I hate this. Nobody could help me, I cannot even help myself.

I'm leaving for a cold "far-away" land for my first year of college; then I'm entering the university's flagship campus next year. Hopefully, with a clear goal to achieve. When I said this matter to some of my friends and some of my relatives, their initial reactions were all negative. Let me quote this: "bakit mo naman kailangan magpakalayo pa para mag-isip? pwede naman mag-isip dito." Let me answer that. Paano naman ako makakapag-isip kung ang daming pakialemero't pakialamera katulad niyo?

Can't they just understand that it's me who's going to study and work for this career?
Why do they have to get themselves involved with other people's lives??
I don't like this.

I hope everything will be just fine when I get there.
I hope I will be enlightened; because I need to in order to get to something good.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home