23.9.06

So Uneasy

I woke up yesterday (Friday morning) with a weird feeling in my tummy. The feeling was like having flowing cold water inside my stomach. Actually, I woke up very early yesterday because of that weird feeling I had. Yes. You guessed it right. I've got LBM. So imagine that. That day, I had to go to Assumption Antipolo for the Eco-Song Fest. Isn't it great? So before the school bus came, I've been in the bathroom for 4 times. What the hell. It's dusgusting, I know. I have to do that because I can't go to Assumption with a lot of stuff here in my tummy.

And the situation is even worse now. You see, it's 8 in the morning and I'm here, blogging this early. I woke up at 4 in a sweet Saturday because of this fcuked up tummy depression. I slept at 8 last night. Woke up at 9:30 to do the thing, slept. Woke up at around 11, "slept". Woke up at 2:30 am then slept then woke up again at 3:30 then after that, I decided not to sleep because the feeling is getting even worse. It's not getting any better. And you see, there's USTet for tomorrow. If this situation does not get well, I'll ask my mom to bring me to the hospital and have a lab test. There's something wrong.

Rawr. LBM can be a cause of death, for me. Haha. Pero if you come to think of it, it can really be a cause of sudden death. I can be dehydrated and then I'll just collapse. The feeling while in Assumption yesterday was without doubt unbearable. Tapos kain pa ako nang kain. KFC for lunch then McDo for the afternoon-early night snack. And guess what I had in Mcdo. Hot Fudge! So my stomach got even more upset because of the lactose that the Hot Fudge had. Fudge. Fudge. Fudge. Fudge. Fudge. I miss you. :) Okay, you don't get it. Haha. :P

So what's the reason why I'm having this loose shit withdrawal? Last Thursday, during the Eco-Song practice, I drank gallons of water from the school gymnasium's drinking fountain. As in gallons because it was so hot that day and I cannot resist drinking the water from the fountain despite the copper-rich taste. So learn from me. Don't drink water from that fountain anymore. Actually, drinking fountains like that should have a purifier attached onto it like in other schools. Don't drink because the machine inside it is made of metal compartments so you drink water with copper or aluminum or whatever metal element. To be safe, drink water from the Prep Building's drinking fountain. It's the only drinking fountain in school that does not offer a water that has a metal aftertaste. Blech.

So how was the Eco-Song? It was altogether fine. :D We placed 3rd. That's not bad because if you come to think of it, there were no high-profile Performing Arts Club[chorale and FI] members who were allowed to join us. So that's okay. Ang galing namin. Ang galing ng batch namin. And there were 7 schools who competed kaya we beated 4 other schools. :D Another thing 0.5 difference is not a big difference at all. :) So there. We've got to be happy :)

Yehey! At last! I'll be coming home while the sun's still up. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ERICA TRINIDAD (SEPT 22)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOMMY (LOLA) [SEPT 23]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home