18.9.06

Come with me

Projects are coming and the next thing I know, I've been stressed out too much.

I wanna hibernate and quit school. Yeah. Quit school. I'm in my lazy state right now and I'm not really spending too much time in academics especially now, ACET's over. Yes. I skipped Eco-Song practise today. Boy, let me enjoy my Monday just for now. I'll be back and kickin' tomorrow for sho'.

It's weird. The sun's still up but it's already dark. I mean, it's dark but when you look up to the heavens, there's an uncanny shade of yellow and lime green. So I assume that the sun's still there. Apollo my love is still there. Apollo who? Yes. Apollo mi amor. Okaaaaaay. That's the weirdest thing you've just seen. There's a chekwa freak who's got big infatuation for an olympian god. I told you. I need rest.

The air's getting chilly at night. There's this thing we indios call simoy. I love it. It provokes me to hibernate and flop on the sheets and get up the next day. Wooooo.

All I want to do now is to flop on bed with someone. Yeah. That would be great.

Boy, don't comprehend that last statement figuratively. There's no fishy thing there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home