2.9.06

Struck

Welcome, September! :)

We had our new seating arrangement yesterday. I like it. I love it. I love being next to windows. haha. :P yun. In front me are Kathy Lopez, and Ces. Sharie Maniego's my new seatmate and backmates are Ria and Marianne Rellin.

I've been happy the past weeks because I'm healthy. Now, I'm sick. I've got slight fever. My eyes were burning a while ago when I woke up. I though it was just because of the weather but no, my temperature rised. Nahawa siguro ako kay Kathy, she was not also feeling well yesterday. I was not able to attend the Eco-Song practise today.

I have to get well. I don't wanna miss classes. I know the burden of missing classes. I know it. I know it very well. So, hindi pwede.

What's going on? After our CIW-Inmates interaction, people got sick. 13 people from our class were absent yesterday. Phew.

Got to sleep.

P.S. for the person who thinks I'm only faking it, NO. Ganyan ka naman eh. Overlooking, secretly conceited bitch. I hate you.

Whoa. Sino yun? Wala.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

P.S. for the person who thinks I'm only faking it, NO. Ganyan ka naman eh. Overlooking, secretly conceited bitch. I hate you.

ako un, ako un! haha. not. XP

feel better. :)

Saturday, September 02, 2006 9:26:00 PM  
Blogger Malditix said...

no. not you. :)

seriously. :D

..though I know you may think I'm faking it. haha.

not you.

Sunday, September 03, 2006 4:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home