7.9.06

Back

I'll be back to school tomorrow. There's no choice, I need to. I've been missing a lot thought it's only 3 days. What's the use of being absent? There's no use anyway. My situation's not getting better. Maybe I've got Dengue again. I'll be having my blood test tomorrow after school to see. If ever, goodbye, ACET. :(

Anyway, I'm kinda pissed tonight. Actually at this moment of typing. Something just broke. As in literally broke. It's the angel fountain I had for my birthday when I was grade five. Yeah. Angel fountain na 'yung pang decoration sa house. I requested that when we went to some homeworld place because I am really amazed by fountain things like that. Weird, noh? So why am I pissed? Well, aside from I treasure my things, I really really think it's already getting overboard. This is not the first time our helper broke something. And hello, why does it have to be always my thing? Come on. I'm so unfortunate. Last month, she also broke something. It's a double-shot espresso Starbucks glass that someone gave me in christmas last last year I think. Okay, it's always gifts. And our helper was crying a while ago because she can't pay for it daw. Nako. Wala na nga akong sinabi eh. I was just here, typing, silent, and letting her clean up her mess. Is that cruel? Not at all. Okay, umuwi na siya kasi hindi naman siya stay-in dito.

Good thing that the English presentation was moved on Monday. I haven't met my group yet and as their leader, I am very guilty for wasting time last week. Ngayon, wala pa kaming nagagawa. Kami nalang siguro ang group na wala pang practises. Nakakahiya sa kanila. Sheesh. I am a bad leader. I also feel sorry for my groupmates in club because it was really a bad Tempura we made yesterday and I was mean towards them, I guess. I am very sorry to all of them, especially to Erica because she was making me smile yesterday and I gave her a frown. :(

All bad. :(

Oh, SHSians, pls greet SHEILA MAE LIWANAG because it's her birthday on Saturday, September 9! Love you, Sheila Mae taray. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home