8.9.06

Envy

I was unknowledgable that STC is today. Okay, wala talaga akong kaalam-alam na ibibigay yung mga papel ngayon.

I am disappointed. I don't know what happened. I've studied hard. I never do my homeworks at school before the period. I have been very studious. What happened? Everything turned out to be the unexpected. Yes. I was so terrified to see my Computer Education mark. That's what I call really awful.

This week's hell. Yes, I know I have said that a lot of times in my previous entries. It is. Excruciating marks. Am I more effective if I'm on the verge of my moments of delinquency? Shall I try being on the verge of it?

Here's another thing. Nobody from our class made it to the top 20 of our batch. What's wrong?

My girl's name is posted on the rolling board. I texted her a while ago and congratulated her. She's such a brilliant ass. Woohoo.

It's show time. No time to waste. Got to work hardest.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

Heh, is that Erika, by any chance? Just wondering. :P

I, on the otherhand, accept my grades. I'm.. shocked, actually, and happy as well. Happy because there's not a single line of seven in my first quarter grade. Oo, ganun ako kababaw. (doesn't know how to put that in English. So there. XP) What also surprised me was that my lowest was not even 80 flat. I really thought that my Filipino grade would be very low, as in line of 7. But it isn't. So yeah, I'm happy.

Another thing that surprised me was my Teenstar grade. It was higher than what I expected, considering I failed the QT. It made me think that if I had actually studied for the QT my grade there would be line of 9.

Heh, I really should study more. XP

Anyway, I should stop now. Since my comment is filled with things about my grades, you might think I'm bragging. XD And I'm not, if that's what you're thinking. I'm just sharing. XP

I know you aren't contented with your grades, but I just want to congratulate you for not having a line of seven in your card. ^_^

Saturday, September 09, 2006 1:48:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

I think I'm the only one who has this kind of reaction regarding with my grades. Everyone yesterday seems to be relieved and contented. I'm the only one complaining, actually.

Yes. It is Erica. Duh. No doubt there. Haha. :D

As I have told you yesterday before I rode my cramped smelly school bus, what's really uncanny is that my lowest grade is the subject wherein I usually excel. I don't know why. I'm not expecting the family figure of 90 but I think 80 flat for a Computer grade is just too out of the ordinary, bizarre. Wow, that's for the record.

After painstakingly memorizing terms that I know won't be beneficial in college and after all the hideous mathematical computations that MS Excel should be computing and not me, after completing all those finger-numbing hands-on activities, I get a whoa-ing 80 flat. :(

I'm happy for you. For Zor, too who by the way got a gleaming 91 in English. Haha. :D Let's all screw her. Haha. :P

I think I should stop now because I might say something against someone in authority regarding this lowest grade of mine. Next thing I know, I have mentioned a name and I'm already on the coordinator's hot seat. :P

Anyway, there's HTML now in the subject. There's no way I'm going to struggle. :)

Saturday, September 09, 2006 2:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home