20.9.06

Slap me

I have never been so tired. This day's too occupied with things to do. First, I went to Assumption Antipolo for the Eco Recycled Art Contest. Ateneo's gonna bag the 1st place and there's no doubt in that. But I really do not know what the Ateneans did so if the judges would base the scores in the usefulness of the "artwork", we will surely win. I hope they'd do that. When I got back to school, I immediately ran to the gym for the Eco-Song. I got dog-tired.

We were so overwhelmed by the crowd during the "dry-run" of the Eco-Song. Whoa. As in WHOA. That was the first time we actually felt that we were doing something really really good; because as you all know, it's always "ano ba kayo, ganyan ganun kuwan" Well. Haha. Ang saya. The whole student body liked it--it was obvious. Why guys, didn't you? Haha. So happy with what happened in the Eco Song run. :)

And all the happiness vanished when I went to club. Hay. :( Am I not a good leader and you tend to forget all? Please, oh please.

But I still feel sad about certain things that I can't put here. :( No one can help me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home