15.9.06

Give me a new one please

I can't believe I typed the entry down. Basta, scroll down.

Anyway, our stupid mouse is broken and it really sucks. There's nothing good that you can do with a broken optical mouse. It's worse when an optical mouse is broken. If your ball mouse (the ordinary one) does not work, you can fix it by just cleaning the ball up. Rawr.

This week was totally exhausting and very busy. Quizzes here and there, Eco-Song practise that's supposed to be only up to 5:30 but because of too many excercises, it became up to 6:15. Oh, I got into the school's recycled art team that will represent the school in the Ecology Week. Yey! So there's Eco-Song and Eco-Art for me. :) I pray and hope that we'll win in all categories. :) Please. :D Haha. I did not really expect that I'd get in. Yey! again.

Sometimes I just want to quit school. It's so exhausting. I go home not seeing the sun up in the sky anymore, dog-tired. Oops, I think the previous sentence has an error in it. Dangling modifiers? Oh well.

ACET's on Sunday na!

Please give me a new mouse; kahit na 2nd hand lang basta gumagana. :)

Pahingi rin ng blue na Dong-a My Gel pen kasi wala na ako. :( Pati red din, pahingi.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

ACET's on sunday na?

hahaha. sounds conyo-ish. hahaha.

wala lang.

Can you feel the tension? I can. Heh.

Friday, September 15, 2006 6:04:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

yes. It's on Sunday na

I can feel it.

It's tomorrow na.

ACET's on tomorrow na.

OMG.

haha. conyo. di ko napansin yun.

Saturday, September 16, 2006 2:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home