26.12.06

Don't Come, 2007!

I just found out that Ariane and a few of my friends who took the DLSU-CET passed. Congrats. You're all happy. Trixie, if you took the test then you surely would pass. I'm not kidding.

I hate this. I hate this. I don't want 2007 to come.

January 4, 2007 (NEXT THURSDAY) - ACET RESULTS. Oh, I'm gonna die.
Early February, 2007 - UPCAT Results. I'm really going to die.
Sometime in January/February - USTET Results --> sorry, I'm not really looking forward to this. Blah.

Stupid me. I must have taken the DLSU-CET.

I sincerely hope and pray to the Almighty God up there that he gives me what I really want and not what I don't want.

Have mercy, please.

How can this Christmas be happy if I'm thinking about a lot of things. There's the CETs' results, prosec project, econ project, bullcrap computer project and cl project.

So many things to do in just 9 days. So many things to think of in just 9 days.

This.is.not.the.life.I.wished.for.

OH CRAP.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home