1.1.07

Kiss 2006 goodbye

WELCOME 2007!

Okay all I wish is everything that would be happening in this new year would be great and fine. According to Chinese readings, the year 2007 is the perfect time to harvest all the fruits of your hardwork in the past year, 2006. I guess I worked hard so I really am hoping for something good this year. Please lang noh. Haha. Sorry ka nalang kung di kay nag-'hardwork' noong 2006, wala ka talagang maha-'harvest'. Haha.

2006 was quite a good year for me but it was really a stressful year as well. I remember mga January 2006, stressed kaming lahat sa school. There's the stress brought by Trigo, Chem, Geom, the term paper, exams, and the promdate-hunting. Haha. The year 2006 was one tiring year for me. Andyan 'yung Boosters noong February and intrams practises just this December. Haha. Up to now, I cannot still get over Aeris' victory. Haha. :D

Oh well 2006, it was quite good with you. 2007, I hope and pray that we'll be more okay. Haha. Yuck, it rhymed.

Anyway, BREAK NA SINA ANGEL LOCSIN AT OYO BOY SOTTO! Okay, I'm not anti-Angel Locsin. I like her actually. She's very versatile and really beautiful and I think she's also a good girl. What I was really against to is her relationship with her late boyfriend's cousin, Oyo Boy Sotto. Ewan. Come to think of it. Diba parang kadiri at saka nakakahiya. Wala lang. Oh well, ang sad naman ng new year niya. Sayang.

Japan is one big Ortigas Center! The streets of Tokyo are very busy at daytime and it becomes livelier in night time. Grabe! Mas nakaka-whoa siya pag gabi kasi nung first day namin tas daytime, medyo akala ko masagwa kasi may mga dugyot na hapon na naglalakad sa daan. Haha. Not to be racist but some japanese are really unhygienic. I think what makes them not really hygiene-conscious is the fact that a large populace of their population lives in apartments. Since apartment naman 'yan at maraming tao, hindi talaga maiiwasan na maging unsanitary so wala nang pakialamanan. Ewan. That's just what I have observed in my stay there. Overall, Japan is a very nice place in Asia. It's very progressive, very modern. I hope the Philippines would be like that someday. The Watsons store we've been into is just fabulous! Parang siyang isang mall ng health and beauty na parang gift shop na rin. Basta, it's so different from our Watsons here. 7 Eleven rocks! Haha. Ngayon lang ako nakakita ng 7 Eleven na may tindang cellphones at gadgets. First-world countries are just really whoa-ing.

Okay here's a very very random babble before I end this. I just can't let this pass.
It is of my opinion that the Subic Rape Case involving this Nicole girl is being so sensationalized. Come on, let's face the truth. That Nicole girl was not the only woman raped by an American GI staying here in the country. There are a lot of them, actually. This is acutally one of the reasons why there are a lot of amboys and tisays in our country; especially in Subic, Olongapo that do not know their real fathers. It just happened that Nicole brought the matter into the public kaya nagkaganun. Honestly, I do not believe that girl that she was actually raped. And wait, she was seen voluntarily going inside the van where she was 'raped', right? Meaning she was not really forced by that hotter-than-hot Daniel Smith. Here's the thing. Maybe yeah, she voluntarily went with Daniel Smith and had sex with him that night and after all the thing that happened, she just realized that what she went into was altogether wrong that's why she went to the police. Oh come on. Kung 'di ka ba naman talaga ganun kalandi eh, bat ka nasa bar at sumama ka pa sa kano na 'yun? I'm sorry for judging the Nicole girl pero kasi ano'ng tawag mo dun? I just really hate how her folks sensationalize this event as if this is the first time it happened. By the way, that Daniel Smith is really hot. Sayang ka.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home