24.12.06

Hahaha. What can I say?

I found this last night while I'm cutting things up for my Prosec Goal Book.

HIGH IQ, HIGH ZZZ COUNT
In 1925, Dr. Lewis Terman (who founded Stanford-Binet Intelligence Test) conducted a study, comparing groups of kids whith IQ scores over 140, with groups of kids with scores under 140. For every pair of groups examined, the kids with higher IQ scores slept longer! Usually brighter children sleep around 35 minutes longer each night than average kids.

--source: Candymag June 2005 issue

Hah. So what now? I woke up at 12:05pm today and got nagged by my mom. She was telling things like: tamad, batugan, laging tulog! You know, it's not really my fault if I sleep that long, okay? It's just that I don't really feel getting up early in the morning. Come on. It's December 24! I should be enjoying great moments with my bed. Haha. What can I say? It's proven that I'm practically smart. Yeah, I may be the most stupid student Mrs Sulit the Math teacher can ever have but I don't need those imaginary numbers in able to get filthy rich when I grow up. Haha yeah. :D

Happy birthday, Jesus! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home