2.1.07

Burn the school

The very unfortunate student body is going back to school tomorrow. And yes, we were given nine days of 'vacation' to of course, finish all the requirements they threw on us before we were allowed to leave that hell-ish institution. They can't blame us why we are not that nostalgic everytime we think of leaving the school in March 2007. Yes! 2007 has finally came. Freedom is almost reachable now. Yes! No more Saturday classes, no more very very very short 'vacations'. No more demanding-than-the-most-demanding teachers (I think). Yeah, no more long-sleeved tan uniform and black Mary Janes.

Aaaaaaaaaah. I just can't wait until the day that Mrs Dino will be handling my high school diploma to me. I cannot wait any longer. 3 more months and yeah, I'll kiss my high school goodbye. Finally.

Okay, I haven't done my Math homework yet. I'd do it tomorrow since I left my Math notebook inside my pompom-smelling locker. I just hope and pray that the field trip orientation tomorrow will be on the first two periods because: I haven't read El Fili yet and our English powerpoint for The Iliad is a big mess. Wala, walang kwenta.

My goals for 2007:
  • attain my original goal. haha.
  • be happy with the CET results
  • be less dismayed by things
  • lose weight
  • more winnings! haha. English Week.. duh.
  • tententenen!--be the Most Outstanding Club Member in the SAP recognition. Hahaha. Sorry na, pakapalan na talaga ng mukha. Tingin ko naman may qualifications ako eh--well yeah, aside from Trixie the treasurer and Ana, the junior. Haha. As if ang laking award nun eh. Bwiset.
  • make my faith as strong as it is before. there were some things in my life in the past year that just made me less faithful. you can't blame me, I'm human.
  • attain everything in this list.
Okay, I'm going to school tomorrow with a very dirty knapsack. Halatang marumi kasi it's pink. I've done too much work because of the projects ahead of me this 'vacation' that's why I wasn't able to wash it; and I was out. I'll wash it over the weekend, promise. I can't go to school with a dirty bag.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home