23.12.06

Screw Projects!

Please pull me off this home now because I really can't get through gluttony! I'm like raiding the kitchen every 2 hours and I seem not to get full.

I'm already done with my 101 wishlist for Prosec and I should now start with my Goal Book. I really have to get all the projects finished because I'll be out on the 28th-30th/31st. I don't know exactly up to when. I seriously have to get all things done because there's no way I can do projects while I'm having a date with Mickey Mouse or with Dear Daniel. Haha. :D

TO MY BATCHMATES READING THIS: IF YOU CAN DRAW FOR YOUR EDITORIAL CARTOON PROJECT IN ECONOMICS BUT YOU CAN'T WRITE AN EDITORIAL ESSAY, LET'S HAVE A DEAL. DRAW FOR ME AND I'LL WRITE THE EDITORIAL FOR YOU. ISN'T THAT DEAL GOOD? HEY, NOT TO BOAST BUT I CAN WRITE TERRIBLY GOOD ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S TAGALOG AND ESPECIALLY WHEN IT INVOLVES POLITICAL STUFF LIKE THAT. I CAN BE AN ACTIVIST, YOU KNOW. HAHA. HEY, THIS IS SERIOUS. CONTACT ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED OR LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE TAGBOARD. :D PLEASE, I'M DESPERATE. I REALLY CANNOT DRAW A DECENT EDITORIAL CARTOON.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home