10.1.07

Episodes over

I'm back in business. I'm back at blogging. Haha. My drama episodes have been put to a halt, finally. But I have to admit that there's still bitterness within. Yeah, some things are just not meant to be, as they usually say it. Hah. Something must have really gone wrong. I searched for names a while ago and 98% of those names appeared. Oh yeah, I'm a complete moron.

How things work is just plainly stupefying--I mean this in the most positive and negative way. That's enough said. I don't want to reiterate things all over and over again.

I've gained a lot of weight. I can actually feel that my body's heavier to carry whenever I walk/run. I have to lose weight. I tried my prom gown on a while ago only to know that it doesn't fit me anymore. The zipper won't zip. I have to try that Taebo video we've got here to at least burn the fats in my thighs and arms. My thighs and arms are hideously big, I tell you. I will be slim before I enter college because I don't want to be known in college as the chinitang tabachoy. Haha. :)

In less than 3 months, the elites will be already going up the stage to finally get their high school dimploma handed by Mrs Dino. Wow! Time flew so fast. My ever-loved Biology days with Mrs Santos way back my sophomore year seems like only last year. Haha. I'll miss Bio. It's the easiest and most fun science subject I had in high school. Chemistry was also fun but I really had a hard time maintaining my standing last year. Standing here means--a good grade in Chemistry. I like Bio the most. :) Bio the best. Haha. :)

Things are already fixed up now. Thanks to my mom. She's the most wonderful woman in the world. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home