22.12.06

Madeline is sick

Last Wednesday, I came home and saw Madeline lying on her bed, sleeping; not even paying attention to me which she usually does everytime someone gets home. It's also a very weird thing since I came home late last Wednesday (8:30 pm that is) and usually, by the hour of 8 in the evening, Madeline is already very very sensitive and very very awake. It was really an uncanny situation that night, but since I really am (still up to this moment of typing) so much overwhelmed by the Aeris cheering team winning, I didn't bother. Haha. :)

I just noticed when I got back to check her up that she has this bandage on her left leg. I asked my mom what it was and she told me that Madeline went home this morning with her left leg already oozing with blood. Take that, oozing with blood. Everyday, at three in the morning, my mom opens our gate for Madeline to run around the village. Madeline really runs fast like no any other dog can (I think). Apparently, Madeline came home at 6 in the morning with a wounded leg. Mamatay na gumawa 'nun sa aso ko. Mamatay na. I examined the wound a while ago because I was tasked to dress it and apply medication on it and what the hey! It was really a big one! Parang tinaga ng itak eh. Good thing that she can still walk normally despite that wound. Mamatay na talaga gumawa 'nun mukha siyang squatter para patulan 'yung aso. Bwiset. Shit talaga 'yan. Buti nalang talaga 'di siya pilay or whatever.

Even now, Madeline is still weak and she refuses to eat and to play with me. I admit it, I may hate her sometimes but I am really worried for her. I thought that she might have acquired a Tetanus infection kasi nga baka nga tinaga siya ng itak or something sharp na may kalawang and she might have acquired an infection from that. I googled through tetanus in dogs just before typing this entry and I found out that dogs have quite strong resistance for infections like that. All I am advised to do is to always clean the wound and some antibiotics. Maybe I'll give her Amoxcicillin(sp?) for the wound not to be infected or whatsoever.

Oh. 3 days to Christmas. I cannot really feel the spirit of Christmas.

Okay, I have to get back with my 101 wishlist and prosec goal book.

anyway..
Kim Tecson: bat ka english nang english? pati sa blog mo
Clarissa: ...
Kim Tecson: ha?
Clarissa: eh kasi kailangan ko mag-practise for english week
Kim Tecson: ah ano ka nga ba ulit?
Clarissa: oral spelling bee at saka oratorical na parang impromptu
Kim Tecson: asa ka mali mali nga spelling mo minsan eh... haha. luko lang.
Clarissa: bastos.

haha. loka loka conversation in YM. Kim Tecson is Kinchi who tags in my cbox.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home