20.12.06

Happiest Holiday!

I always cry over the most stupid things--and it just happened today when Zephyr, the team before us started to make their 'moves'. I was so pessimistic that I thought our cheering kids won't make it good since they sucked on our last runs yesterday. Thank you very much to Sophie and oh-kay, Raissa for boosting my ego that time. I can't believe I cried. Shit. Bullcrap. It was so not me. So not me.

It really feels great when victory finally comes into your hands after working so hard for it. And it actually feels greater when you win by simply doing your best and not expect winning.

It all paid off, it all pid off! I may have been the most terrifying and the most irritating cheerleader this intrams 2006 and I'm really sorry to those who I may have offended in one way or another. Come to think of it, all the pagtataray and pagsusungit worked, right? Haha. :) I do that without even trying, actually. That's my nature. Thanks, Aeris for dealing with me. :) I so love you all, you know. :)

I will always remember this. This will be forever a highlight of my high school life--eew, this sounds so cheesy and schmaltzy. My last intramurals was definitely super great and memorable; super special as well. :)

I'm so happy! :) All the hardwork paid off. Everyone else in the student body loved it. Come on, you know we astound you. :) The shrieking crowd cannot lie. Haha.

I'll surely miss the practises. I'll miss the nights when Nicki and I were conversing through YM and we're talking about nothing but all the 'gimmicks' for the whole routine. I'll miss being threatened by the other teams. I'll miss shouting loud and low under the beating sun. I'll miss being a trying-hard OC when it comes to the synchronization and sharpness of the actions. I WILL MISS THE AERIS CHEERING TEAM!

Oh victory is just so sweet. Victory is absolute bliss! We're all excessively happy to the extent that we were all jumping and jumping high on the stage when we were called for the awarding. I was so full of zest that I cannot stop shrieking to the highest level because of that overwhelming feeling of being victor. OH, I SO LOVE THE AERIS CHEERING TEAM. YOU JUST MADE MY LAST INTRAMURALS SO SO GREAT!

Thank you to everyone. Thank you to Oma the drummer, Anne the one and only efficient props--uhh woman? Haha. Thank you very much, Mrs Valence Torralba. Thank you Kyra Ang for our whoa-ing actions. Thank you to the intrams 2006's best cheerleader Nicki, Juvan, Chia, Irenne, and Mikee :) AND THANK YOU TO THE AERIS CHEERING KIDS! :D I love you all very very much. :)

Ohhhh, extreme happiness is just so overwhelming. So surreal but definitely great! :)

For the last time,

We've got the pride
We've got the spirit
So whoo let's hear it!
So whoo let's hear it!
Come on crowd
Let's shout, let's cheer
For victory is near
We'll rock the court
We'll go fly high
Aeris, electrify
Aeris, ELECTRIFY!


EDIT: Let me say it again--WINNING IS GREATEST WHEN YOU SIMPLY DO YOUR BEST AND NOT EXPECT IT [WINNING]. GO, GO AERIS!

P.S. to all my beloved cheerers na nagta-tag sa tagboard o may balak mag tag, PUT YOUR NAME! haha. magpakilala kayo. don't be shy. :) I know you all kahit 'di halata. haha. :) Thanks!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home