3.12.06

Uh-oh--not again.

The plan of watching Voices in Harmony in UP Diliman did not go on. :(

Anyway, I can now sense that there would be something beautiful that will happen to our investigatory project in Physics. I just made the right choice. Very right choice. Woohoo! I'm so happy!!!

So yesterday, I met my groupmates because we were to consult an architect for our investigatory project. We were really supposed to consult an engineer but unfortunately, the engineer's mom died and I think it wouldn't be proper if we would still disturb him. Thank God and I just found the right person! We consulted my childhood friend, Kuya Onion (okay it's weird because it's only now that I called him Kuya) who is now on his way on being an architect. So anyway, ang saya nga kasi he'll be helping us through the project's plans, blueprints, etc.

Whoa. I can't believe that we had that age gap. Nagulat talaga ako when I knew that he will be the one who we'll be consulting yesterday. I was thinking that our age gap was only 2-3 years since isa siya sa mga kalaro ko palagi noong bata ako. I remember when I was still a little kid, I'd always go to their house (which is katapat lang ng bahay namin dati) and we'd play McDonald's. Basta malabong laro 'yun. Si Ate Ginger 'yung saleslady tapos kami ni Kuya Onion 'yung kakain sa McDo. Basta mga larong ganun. Tapos ayoko pa nga umuwi dati kasi wala akong kalaro sa bahay dahil only child palang ako nun. Ang tanda na namin! Si Ate Ginger may asawa at anak na, si Kuya Onion, well yeah, you just have read--he's on his way to being an architect. And me, I'm an incoming college freshman! haha. :P I just realized kahapon na wala pala akong ka-age dun sa neighborhood. It's either I'm younger or I'm older than anyone else. But what the hey, we still don't forget all the kidly times we've had!

We're back to school tomorrow again. I just finished our report for English. I researched for the related literature part in our investi. Productive na siguro 'yun.

Hay.. I've been thinking of very very weird yet very very very very nice things since last night. Haha. I can't get over it! :) I am so so so so sooooo very happppy! :)

I wanna watch this again:


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home