29.11.06

Misunderstood.

When people say ang sama nito, ang sama ng ugali nito (even in the casually joking tone), I honestly get pissed off with that person speaking to me. I mean, do you even know what you're saying and who are you talking to?! Oh, come on. Nakaka-leche kayo sa buhay ng tao, alam niyo 'yun?

I don't deny that I complain too much on things--especially in food services. Once a friend told me to stop complaining because when I complain, I somehow disrespect God's graces--that is, food. I found that comment absolutely out of hypocrisy and very foolish. Do you know what you're saying? I was not against the food, I was against the very ugly service being given by the smelly school canteen. We're paying a mimimum of forty pesos for a cup of rice and a couple-spoonful of viand which is not in any way satisfying. If only students from our school do not get hungry, the school canteen concessionaire will be bankrupt. Nagtitiis lang kami sa panget nilang pagkain na wala naman kaming choice dahil gutom kami. Is it bad to complain because of the unsatisfying food services that you pay for? I don't think so. It's not what you call panlalait/pamimintas kasi I deserve to get satisfied as a customer. I'm just being vocal with my point of view every time I complain. I'm not passive.

I hate it when I'm being frank with certain matters and then somebody cries out: ang sama mo, ang yabang mo. Sa totoo lang, gusto kong sabihin: ang plastik mo, sobra. di ko na ma-take. bwiset. Saying what's true and what you're seeing is never bad. I don't see why people keep on pretending that they like this, that they like that, that it's okay even though it's like that. I don't see the point of letting things just pass and be apathetic with it even you're already affected. Why don't you laugh if it's all funny anyway? Why continue clinging on a person even though you don't really enjoy her company at all?

Prolly honeys you get my point now. This is what I do almost everyday and everyday, no one ever failed to say that I'm bad, I'm pretentious, I'm maldita. I'm actually waiting for the day that someone will say that I'm altogether unbearable than I'm gonna slap her face with my chubby hand and she'd thank me because I just gave her the awesome-est ecstacy she'd ever have. I am aware that I am not really that pristine(it's used as an adjective, not the name of a friend) holy girl that everyone loves but I don't think that I deserve to be labeled as a "bad cruel girl". I know I can be frank but I never forgot where I stand. And I never babbled non-sense so there's no way that you'd hate what I'm saying. I'm just plain normal but I don't get pleased easily and I want things on the right stage.

I just don't see why you can call me bad but you can't say it to the boy-hungry bitches, the maldita, matapobres, and the insensitive bitches that you're with everyday in school.

It may not be obvious, but I really loathe the feeling in the situations abovementioned. It's not good. Kung pwede lang, alamin mo muna kung ano ang tunay na masamang ugali.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home