1.12.06

In denial former SHSian

Days ago, an unknown YM user added me in her list. I, thinking that she might be a school acquaintance, accepted her invitation even though I do not really know who she was. Today, I found her online and asked her who she was.

Clarissa: who's this?
fifteen_lover: somebody
Clarissa: yeah. somebody. great.
fifteen_lover: isnt is great??????!
Clarissa: okay just tell me where you got my YM id
fifteen_lover: from your admirer and stalker
fifteen_lover: yadda yadda yadda wahahahahahaha
Clarissa: you used to study in shs, right?
fifteen_lover: what's shs? what the hell is that???? i dont know that
Clarissa: wow. really?
fifteen_lover: yeah really where the hell is shs
Clarissa: what the heck.
Clarissa: who the hell are you?!
fifteen_lover: uhhhhmmmmmm..............
fifteen_lover: why do u want to know wham am i?????????/
Clarissa: because you added me in YM
Clarissa: and I don't usually add people whom I don't know.
fifteen_lover: oooohh
fifteen_lover: actuali
fifteen_lover: i dont know u also
fifteen_lover: somebody sent me a lot of contacts
fifteen_lover: and i just added all of them
fifteen_lover: even though i dont know some of them
Clarissa: but you used to study in shs, right?
Clarissa: c'mon. you don't know shs?
fifteen_lover: why are u asking?
fifteen_lover: i know shs
Clarissa: you know as in just know?
fifteen_lover: yeah
Clarissa: gawd. you're ridiculous.
fifteen_lover: aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
fifteen_lover: i heard of it
fifteen_lover: like thousand times
fifteen_lover: lol
fifteen_lover: im not ridiculous
fifteen_lover: im just drunk
fifteen_lover: hahahahahhahahhahaha
fifteen_lover: hghgghjfs
fifteen_lover: lol
Clarissa: you're patty, right? patricia?
fifteen_lover: paattttyy???????//
Clarissa: anyway, I don't think this is going anywhere.
Clarissa: so I guess I'm gonna end this.
fifteen_lover: it's going DOOOOOOWWWNNNNN!!!
Clarissa: you're a lot of nonsense.
Clarissa: yeah. bye.
fifteen_lover: WWOOOOHHH
fifteen_lover: that makes senseeeee!!!!!
fifteen_lover: im bringin SEXY BACK!!!
fifteen_lover: whooooaaahhh]
fifteen_lover: SMACK THAT GET ON THE FLOORR
fifteen_lover: SMACK THAT GIMMME SOME MORE
fifteen_lover: till you get slow
fifteen_lover: yaahh
fifteen_lover: im nonsense
fifteen_lover: that makes sennnsseeee...........
fifteen_lover: isnt it hoeeeeeeeeeeeee?????????????????????????????????????
fifteen_lover: jkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Notice the lines in bold. Now how did I know that she was a former SHSian? She had the link of her Multiply in her status and I clicked it just to see who she really was. And tanan! I saw a face of a former SHSian who is now in the US. There were even some SHSians who commented in some of her pictures, and she had this picture with one of my batchmates who is already in Canada, I think. SHSians who are now reading this, go see her Multiply and kill me if I'm wrong that she was actually one of the supposed-to-be sophomores in our school now.

How can someone deny her alma mater? Well obviously, the school has failed to mold her into a good person. How can she say this: what's shs? what the hell is that???? i dont know that. Was she ashamed or what? Errr. What's with this girl. Haha. Loser. I think what she did was just.not.right. And I think her agenda of denying that she came from SHS wasn't just smart because she had her Multiply's link in her stat message. I could always click that link, explore her Multiply account and see her face, her contacts and blah blah blah. And I did, just to see who she really was. Bad girl. Tsk. Tsk.

I really hate it when unknown people add me in their YM list. This has happened to me a lot of times and these people always piss me. Random internet freaks just suck big time. Sorry, I'm not the type who adds people, even unknown people just to flood up her list in YM/Friendster. I even delete people who have been dear to me for a while. Haha. That's how uncanny I can be.

To fifteen_lover: good luck sa buhay mo. maging mabuti kang anak ng Diyos. wahaha. ampf. edited na 'to. Thanks kay Nikki Tan. Nalalabuan na talaga ako sa mga sinasabi ng tao.

WELCOME DECEMBER! :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home