14.11.06

where's this leading?

I've noticed that I've been doing the most work this school year. I already feel tired with all the school crap being thrown to us, seniors. Extra curricular work also makes me tired, mind you. There's another thing I've realized: I'm leading almost every group that I'm in to in school. There's the club. I thought my responsibility would be easy since it's no performing arts club but what the hey, it's also time-consuming! I have to collect the members' contact details, check to be updated and remind them of things that they should have known. Just for instance, reminding them every week to bring their apron, hairnet and handtowel. Sometimes I just want to stop but I can't. There's this one instance wherein I got blamed (not really directly) becuase their group brought all the ingredients when there's no cooking session to happen. The group acted as if I was to be blamed because I didn't remind them; well in fact, it's THEIR LEADER to be blamed because she's not aware and she does not check up her communication tools. Analyze the situation and you'll see that it's not my fault, but still, I GOT BLAMED INDIRECTLY. (indirectly but it still hurts, you know.) Fcuksmudge. Another thing that I'm on the lead is this cheering event for Intrams; with Nicki, of course. This is an event I can call 'one-time-big-time' and I don't want the team to look crap on the day itself that's why I'm really working on it, making them feel scared whenever I talk to the kiddos so that they're gonna obey me. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm an authority freak. Call it. Haha. :D Thank God and I'm not the patrol leader; because if I am, I'm sure my patrolmates would be blaming me if we don't do well in a given task. That's what I do right now. Haha. Hey, come to think of it, dear patrolmate, it's also her fault. She's too loose and relaxed. Who becomes vexed afterwards? Not her. Us--or me. Haha. Stop this. Arrrgh! There's this English reporting for Iliad that I have to get fixed up. I don't want a mess, of course. Reporting for Mrs Benitez is no joke. Having her unsatisfied with the report would be somewhat a shame. So we've got to prepare for it. :) Hay, JTM sessions pa pala. Sheesh.

Here: club+intrams+english+investi pa pala! GRRRRRRRRRRR.

Oh yeah. There are potatoes waiting for me to be peeled for tomorrow. Bye-yah. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home