18.11.06

Chicken Barbeque, I really lurrrve you.

Finally, I'm back from the ugly campsite; the camping was altogether fun, though.

I loved everything that happened last night, especially the chicken barbeque (courtesy of the Culinary Arts Club president, of course). My patrolmates and I really had a hard time building the fire. And I shamefully admit, I had a loooong curse-run from yesterday up to this morning. Yeah. That's all because of fire building, forcing us to move the tent instead of letting the other patrols move theirs, insensitive classmates and patrolmates, and unproductive patrolmates. I have been extremely profane; saying p.i, leche, punyeta, shit, fcuk, damn. What's worse is when I say it, it always follows with a pronoun: you, niya, ka, siya. Grrr. Sorry, sorry. I can't help it when things are really out of my way. You can't blame me. If you were in my situation too, you'd see why I acted that way.

I hated the weather last night and this morning's. It was freaking cold to the point that my muscles were on tension, hard, cold, and hard to move. I woke up in the very very cold morning air, with two layers of thick blankets on me, a jogging pants on and a jacket worn. I was sufficiently covered by clothes but it was really really cold that I refused to go out early to take a bath. Haha. Yeah, yikes.

In times like this, you'd really see the true colors behind a person's character. Some are really just irritating, beyond annoying and insensitive. Most of them are really insensitive; thinking of their own joy and satisfaction, their big tummy's satisfaction! Fcuk damn it. Some even act pretentious to cover up their mistakes and flaws. Come on children, why does it have to take more than sixteen years for you to grow up?!

My body really aches now; especially my knees, legs and feet. Intrams practice from this coming Monday up to December 15 :) Oh by the way, I already saw my grades and I was greatly relieved with Physics. It wasn't that bad. This quarter, I really have to work hard in able to make the status quo in Physics and Math better. I'm happy with English. It was more than what I expected :) I really can't believe it; to think that my test results were not at all satisfactory (to me). What's wrong with Teenstar? For what reason is it that I had a 3-point grade decrease? As for Analytic Geometry, Computer, and Accounting, I think masyadong tinipid ang grade increase na binigay nila, especially in ACCOUNTING and COMPUTER. Uuh, actually lahat sila. Hay nako, kailangan na talagang magsunog ng kilay dahil 3rd quarter na. Kailangan ma-achieve ko 'yung goal ko for graduation. Kailangan.

P.S WANTED: HIGH SCHOOL FEMALE DRUMMER

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home