18.12.06

veni veni venias

The 'big day' is on Wednesday; and I'm just as worried as a laboring mother in the delivery room is. They're all saying that we're doing good but I just can't really feel that we are actually doing good. I just think it's not yet enough. Being good will never be enough. Hello.

Is it really them or it's just me again? Grrrr.

I hate this.

I just hope and pray to God that everything will be presentable, pleasing and great. I hope and pray that all our 'hardwork' will eventually pay off. Please, oh please. Our patience has been overly tested in this thing so I think we really deserve a good payback after all, right? :) We've all worked hard for this; us, the kids, the drummer, everyone worked hard so we really deserve something pleasing, right? :) It'd be a big bonus if we'll win; on the other hand, doing something presentable, pleasing and great would be undoubtedly good, too. :D

GO, AERIS! :)
VENI VENI VENIAS
NEME MORI FACIAS
AERIS!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home