5.12.06

Like This


Right after Intrams, I'm gonna have my hair cut. I want it that now. Look at the picture above. I want my hair like that. I must have a haircut after Intrams. Why after Intrams? Just because I'll only have some time for my haircut after intrams. I want it, I want it like that.

Long hair will never be for me.

Hindi tama ang sipon ko, masyadong marami. Ang sakit sa ulo. I'm thinking of missing school tomorrow but I just can't because there'll be Physics tomorrow and I don't want to miss any single discussion in that subject. There will be an Accounting quiz tomorrow and I don't want to have a make-up test because that'll be too hassle. And lastly, there's intrams practise tomorrow. Our cheering team's a big mess and I think we have to get all things and plans for the whole routine fixed up tomorrow because the 'big day' is nearing.

So yeah. I cannot skip classes. I guess I'll just blow my nose off tonight and get the all the mucus out of my very big nose. I just can't blow my nose while inside the classroom because everytime I do that, there's this funny ugly sound from my nose. Rawr. Shit.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home