10.11.06

Blah

I browsed through some of my Friendster friends' profiles and I came across the profile of an old friend whom I really hate to the bone now. He has never changed. He's still arrogant; and I say that he is an absolute egg-head. His is the most stupid profile I've ever seen. I remember before, he even posted a crush-cow link in his profile thinking that he'll be able to fool smart people like me. Haha. Kidding. Crush-cow links suck big time. I have been a victim of that years ago (but not his) and I really hated the person who sent the link to me because I took the crush-cow stuff seriously. Haha. Good thing he, uuh.. she did not read it. :)

I also came across a 2nd degree Friendster friend's profile. Ulk. I really hate these things:

HeYaH!!! wElCoMe tO tHIS sImPlE aNd cUtE pREcIOUS pRoFiLe oF mInE. mY nAmE iS yEllAh, a dLsU fRoShIe anD lUvIn' iT! jUz aDd mE fELLLAs

Gawd. It's not at all cute. Kadiri talaga mga profile na ganun. The person's name is not "Yella" or whatever but that's what's written in her profile. Fellas, precious profile of hers. Haha. Juz add her, okay? Coz she's luvin' it.

Intrams practices are tiring. We're leading 70+ heads. The team's good actually. We had our first practice for today and the volume of the voice was not at all bad for a first day. We really have to work on the pitch. It must be lower.lowest. But still loudest. Loud and low. :)

I should have not registered to this Blogger Beta. The other version is more convenient and user-friendly. This one sucks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home