30.10.06

In Time

I want a new watch. I'm a watch addict when I was a kid and I had all watches with different Sanrio characters except Hello Kitty. I don't like cats. I browsed through Swatch's official website and found a lot of things that I like there. I want to have all that I want there so I really have to study hard hard hard! Yeah, this is the reason why we guys study, to have good professions in the future and to earn big bucks. You're absolutely insane if you don't think about that. Unfortunately for me, there's a plan of entering med school so I've got to groove my ass for 12 more years to earn (unless I'm going to pass INTARMED in UP--you know, the 7-year med school program; hah, imposible!) I should have taken the entrance test in DLSU and chose their 6-year med school program (Human Biology) grr. tanga. Pero ayoko naman dun eh.

Now I suddenly realized what I really want for my day. It's no accordion file case. :( And speaking of that, I have received no file case yet. I received a lot of pens (6 pens), a bag, a body butter from Body Shop which I really need because my legs and arms get scaly in aircon. I'll be waiting for the rest tomorrow and I want an accordion file case. I need it. Grrrr. Ellanie promised me that she'll buy me one then she said last night na hindi na raw. :( I guess I'd buy that myself. I'd be meeting my nerd relatives on Wednesday kasi pupunta kami sa patay. Why nerd? Kasi karamihan sa kanya graduated/studying at UP. I know they'd be asking me my UPCAT experience then they'd say things like "Kumusta UPCAT? sabi ko sa'yo hindi ganun kahirap eh" Blahdeblihblahdablech. Suckers. Oops. They might be able to read this. haha. :D
ERICA TRINIDAD WAS THE FIRST ONE TO GREET ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HAHA. I didn't count Ellanie because she was joking my ass off everytime she greets me. Yaha. Thanks, dudette--even though it was advance. :)

Me: Mama, ano'ng oras ako pinanganak?
Mama: ano? nino?
Me: anong nino? eh di pinanganal mo.
Mama: aah. akala ko pinapahanap.
Me: ano ba yun.
Mama: alas dos
Me: ng?
Mama: madaling araw. kaya ang tapang mo eh
Me: anong kinalaman nun?
Mama: ganun daw yun sabi sa Feng Shui
Me: ha? ano? pati ba naman tao. naniwala ka naman
Mama: oo kita mo ngayon, he!
Me: ha?
Mama: nyee. nakakatakot ka. papasok na nga ako. maaga gigising bukas ah dahil magsisimba, birthday mo.
Me: ayoko. aga aga

:) new layout. this one's better. ito ang layout na pinaghirapan ko talaga. grr. Blogger sucks. All the colors in this layout are my favorite colors. From green to orange.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home