28.10.06

Most Bastos Cousin



Oh yeah. I purposedly adjusted the time in 2 hours advance just to make this entry for my most bastos cousin in the world: RED. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RED! Haha. I know the 6-year-old gay won't be able to read this at this point of time but I know he'll get to read this someday. Haha. :D Yeah, October 28 is his day! Haha. Funfunfun. Birthday celebrations in the family are in September-October-November. Haha. All of us cousins celebrate our birthdays in either October or November. Haha. Except for the brats and my stupid brother--May and April. Ulk. Haha. I'm so mean.

Tomorrow's salvation day! Exams will be finally over! I feel upset with Math because I know I didn't get the right answer for the last item. But what the hey! It's close (I think) haha. and I am disappointed with the English test--again! The Music test was playtime. I didn't take it seriously since I really do not have any correct idea with what I am doing. I'm just drawing sharps and notes and choosing my favorite letters for the multiple choice questions. Haha. I'll just make bawi nalang on the next quarter since I think the lessons would be easier and pretty fathomable. Errr. I'm not sure if I used fathomable in the previous sentence correctly, sorry. :D

I'll be spending the day tomorrow with my honeys. Haha. This is the first time that I'm gonna treat them. Uh, no. It's the first time I'm gonna treat Zor and Trixie. Haha. It's my birthday on Tuesday, you know. Haha. I'm being disgustingly conyo in this entry, sorry again. haha. :D I don't know the reason. Haha. Zor's gonna treat us in theatre but we still don't know what to watch. Haha. I wanna watch Marie Antoinette but it's not yet showing here in the country. Grr.

Ahah. Good night. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home