20.10.06

Bring me to Apollo

I AM A PROBLEMATIC TEENAGER. If my life goes on this way forever til I get old and until I bear my own children, then I'd die at a very early early age. Gawd. No one has been unfortunate as I am. Sometimes I wish I were a different being, I wish I just existed long long loooong ago. I wish I was just a Greek mortal way back in the ancient times and Phoebus Apollo would fall in love with me. And then I'd be immortal. Yeah. That's a great life.

I'm gonna study now. Bye. I wanna do a new layout and maybe I'll come up with that after the 'sem-break'.

Me: umalis ka nga rito ang gulo mo eh--talking to Bedeck
Mama: Anna, nagmumura ka?!
Me: ano?

grabe nang pagkabingi yan. sheesh. ewan. &^%%^*^! sarap magmura lalo na kung ganito kasaklap ang buhay mo. natural, yung bumabasa nito ay walang alam. blah.

tama na nga 'to. kopya nalang ako ng notes muna.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

Sorry talaga sa notes kong magulo. Sakin ka pa humiram, pangit pangit ng sulat ko. :))

Friday, October 20, 2006 4:58:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

okay lang. di ko na pinapansin ang sulat basta may makopya. at saka baka hindi maayos ang sulat mo dahil ayaw mo yung subject. ganun ako eh. haha. joke.

thanks. :)

Friday, October 20, 2006 5:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home