29.10.06

Fall 2006

Yesterday was all right! Well, except for the stupid jeepney driver that made go down even though we're not yet in our destination and except for the kidly conflicts that happened in NBS. We watched Txt yesterday and I swear that it's one of the scariest movies I've watched. Oh-kay, take that from me who seldom watches horror films. It was scary because I think the idea of the movie sank unto me and I felt as if I'm one with the movie characters. Although the movie was quite shallow, it was still scary. The movie was pretty good, except for the dismayingly hanging ending.

Trixie and Ariane gave me four Parker pens (the other was was not working) and I just love it because it's too useful and I've lost all my pens in the past exam week. I also lost my favorite mechanical pencil. :( I feel bad when I lose my things because all of them are dear to me. Seriously. I feel bad especially when I lose school things. In this school year, I've lost my glue stick because someone borrowed it and never returned it again. I also lost my new green scissors because of the same reason. Call me selfish or a liar or what but you know, this time, whenever my classmates ask me if I have this or like that and she sits on a chair 3 rows away from me, I refuse to lend her my things. Hehe. :P

For today, the family had a Filipino lunch at Dampa, at Farmer's, Cubao. Gawd. The food was very nice.

Me: whoa. ang dami, lahat ng tao nakatingin sa'tin!
Cousin 1: bibitayin na tayo
Cousin 2: ayos lang tapos na birthday ko eh
Me: gago di pa ako nagsi-sixteen
Cousin 1: mamamatay ka naman sa sarap eh
Me: ulul. happy birthday nalang sa'ting lahat.

Haha. :) The family lunch was great but when we went home, all the joy just vanished in a flash. Yeah, drama. Things here won't just work out. Urrgh. There's only one solution that I can think of for this problem but I know that everything would just turn out to be more difficult. But I'd love if that solution would be used. So glad. God only knows.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

You got scared? Ahaha. I was mostly laughing/smiling throughout the movie. Haha. :P

Good luck with your problem there. I'm sure it'll all work out.. Some way. Haha.

It's funny. My dad's watching Princess Diaries. HAHAHA

Blogger won't post my posts since yesterday. It's depressing.

One last thing. Ang dami mo namang blogs. Hahaha. Pansin ko lang.

Sunday, October 29, 2006 4:20:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

dami kong blogs? in what way? haha. I don't get it. I got scared. haha. Blogger sucks. Binago ko yung layout ko kahapon tapos ayaw ilabas yung posts. sucker.

Sunday, October 29, 2006 10:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home