16.10.06

Kiddie Mass

I hate kiddie masses, just like what we just had in school a while ago. No, I don't have anything against these graders and kids; I just hated the mass. Specifically, the songs in the mass, especially the Our Father. Gawd. I believe that the Our Father is supposed to be one of the most serious and most solemn part of the mass but what the hey, with the kiddie-bopek-cutie-effect version of Our Father that was played a while ago, it all turned out to be one playful moment. I was stoic in the mass but my mind's not really into the celebration because I was abhorring the songs, especially the Our Father. Tssss. Never do that again, please.

I can't believe that the exams are already next week. Surprise! I got my first perfect quiz in Physics for this quarter last friday the 13th! See? I told you, friday the 13th days are not really unfortunate days at all. Well, at least for me. :) I remember last Friday, after the quiz, I was really depressed and pissed because I knew that my answer was different from the answers of my classmates, the majority and well, it turned out that I was correct and I was really joyous because I finally got a decent score in Physics. We're having a Pinoy quiz tomorrow and I should really study to get a perfect score. I really need it. Let me get back to the exams which will be already given next week. I wonder how long the tests would be since in this quarter, we haven't learned that much really. There were a lot of activities and there were a lot of days wherein classes were missed, suspended and teachers weren't around. I just hope and pray that all the problems in Physics in Math are answerable by average students like me, like my class. I don't want to see any failing mark in this season od tests. I want it the way it happened last quarter. Everything smooth and okay--well, except for the monstrous English test. Ack. Mrs. Benitez said that the English test is difficult and when she says that, I know that it really is. I want to get a really really high score in the Pinoy test. I haven't experienced that yet because I really never payed attention to the subject because it was easy. And now due to my apathy, I have a very low average for my quizzes. I know I can, it's just apathy that struck me. Blech. I know you don't believe. Then don't. Music's gonna be a pain in the ass. Who may lend me her holy CL notes? I just found out today that my 2nd quarter division in my CL notebook's blank, empty, paper's still crisp, no marks of my heavy big scribbles. Please, have mercy on the lazy student--me. Lend me your CL notes. Ehem. I know that one of the readers has decent CL notes. Lend it to me, dude. Lend it to me, industrious ass. :)

I'm glad that I haven't done any cramming for this quarter. I've done all my projects just in the right time. Great.

So after spending your time with your books, come and spend your time with us. --Oh man, that was actually scary. Why not make your high school dance into a halloween party instead? I think more people will come. Haha. :D

Wala nang mas bubulok pa sa PLDT DSL. Sheesh. Sana Bayantel nalang kami. Fcuker. I smell a new phone number coming.

My mom's not nagging on me anymore. Well, maybe because I'm already a good girl and I'm already not the most disrespectful child that parents could have. I'm not at all disrespectful. For parents, defending yourself and what's just is disrespectful. I get really annoyed when they say this: sasagot sagot ka pa! What the hell. I don't know what that means. They always say that when I explain my point. I won't stop until I justify my point. Heh. Being respectful to your parents doesn't mean living on an unjust treatment. If my children do what I'm doing now to me and my husband, I won't get mad at them. I'd be glad because I know that when I'm no longer with them, they would be able to defend themselves.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

Hey hey hey.

Haha. YOu should really report to PLDT about your dsl. I don't know why the hell it's acting like that, but I hope it'll get fixed soon. Haha. :)
I also aced that Physics test last friday the 13th. I was so happy. :D Happy happy happy. Hahaha.
I agree btw about the mass earlier. It sucked. Parang na-degrade tayo. Mga pambata kanta natin.. Heh.
And about CL... I have to say, JC's really hilarious. Hahaha. I don't really listen the lessons. Heh. :P It's hard to focus.. Haha. I managed to copy the notes on the cartolinas though, but I can't guarantee that my handwriting's legible. Pag tinatamad kasi, pumapangit ang sulat. Haha.
One last thing, loser ung mga taga-Maris(?). Hahaha. I am so mean. As if anyone would really want to go there. XD Actually, one of the guys there was our err... fascinating reviewmate. Haha. That brought back some memories. HAHAHA.

Monday, October 16, 2006 3:48:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

haha. Let's spend time with the Marist boys?! haha. :P Yeah. The last guy in the line was Rob, your reviewmate in LSC. Your reviewmate who had a crush on you. haha. yiheeee! -- all the juice came from Ariane, don't blame me. haha. :P

See? the mass was so grade three. ano ba yun. They should have let the sophomores sponsor it and it might have been better. The songs, ampf.

Borrow CL notes, please. haha. Nako, PLDT DSL sucks. I report this problem to them everyday what the hell and everytime I do that, I all of a sudden lose my telephone manners. Rawr.

CL notes! Thanks! :) I can't YM.

Monday, October 16, 2006 4:06:00 AM  
Blogger sandrine said...

He does not have a crush on me. So not true. Honestly. Loser nun. At kadiri. Grabe. o.0

Ariane has a crush on How(howard i think?). HAHAHAHA.
XD

I'm not sure if it's complete though. I don't really pay much attention. XP

Monday, October 16, 2006 4:59:00 AM  
Blogger sandrine said...

I'm not sure if it's complete though. I don't really pay much attention. XP--that was about the CL notes. :D

I hope I do well on our quiz on Physics tomorrow. I can't afford to have a failing mark. Haha.

Monday, October 16, 2006 5:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home