22.10.06

Special Request!

I broke my file case last Friday accidentally during Physics time. That's the second file case that I broke in my entire school life. I need a new file case.

I know that there are people who are reading this and are hiding the fact that they're reading this. Ehem. :x

make me happy on my day! make me happy after 10 years of unhappy birthdays! :D give me an apple green clear and thick file case and 100 pieces white 5x8 index cards if it's not too much.

yeah. ang babaw. eh ang mahal kasi nung file case nung tinignan ko kahapon sa bookstore. hehe. hindi naman ganun kamahal pero nakakapanghinayang. oo na, kuripot ako. :P

wish me luck on my Accounting and Economics test tomorrow! :D Wow, ang college-ish ng dating nung subjects. :P Himala, test days ngayon tapos beyond 9 na ako matutulog unlike last quarter, 8 palang humihilik na ako, parang hindi test, ano? O siya, matutulog na ako, bye! Hoy, yung file case ko ah. (sabay lahat ng tao file case at index card ang binigay) haha. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home