11.10.06

Feel it!

Intrams is really near (well, it's actually on December). We had our very first intrams meeting a while ago--I mean very first for our team and our event. Nicki, me, Juvan, Chia and Mikee have approximately 75 stubborn heads to lead. Yeah. They're stubborn. Ang hirap pakiusapan, especially ehem..the children of Mother Earth. take that figuratively. I don't know what's with them. Was I like that two years ago? O baka bumabalik lang sa'kin lahat ng mga kalokohan at pagiging pasaway ko nung intrams? Oh well. We'll do everything to win. Pananagutan must win. We have to get a taste of victory here.

Clarissa: babawi kami sa intrams!
Other person: saan? bball, bayanihan. volley, pamayanan. marathon, kami.
Clarissa: duh eh as if naman yun lang ang event sa intrams..
Clarissa: may 'highlight events' na tinatawag noh.
Other person: duh. we're da bamb.

..Ang sama :). I love Pananagutan. Well you see, yes, we are not composed of students who are academically awarded but still, we can compete with the other sections. I love Pananagutan :) We're gonna work on this. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home