23.9.05

wala nang masa ha-hassle pa.

Since our computer is temporarily unavailable and is not really suitable for use, I'm here at a sort of internet cafe because I really have to get online and chat with my AP buddies: Nikee Dav and Koko and also with my homeroom groupmate, Oma.

This is the first time I got in a computer shop to be able to get online. I ususally get in to this kind of place to get my paper works printed.. And believe me, getting online here really sucks. Really sucks. There are people behind you, probably reading everything else what's in the monitor as if this is the first time they have seen someone typing words in here. Rawr. I just wish our computer at home would get fixed at once because I don't wanna go here everyday to get online. I don't need an ADSL connection like this because we've got one that's faster than this crap.

And there's this girl behind me that's chatting in a Yahoo! Messenger public room.. she's using the mic and she's not even ashamed of speaking.. Rawr. I just hate people like that. Cheap.

I really hate using computers in this kind of place. Rawr. Bwiset. This will be the first and the last time I'll be doing this.

'til it's over.

Clarissa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home