17.9.05

reunited..

Reunited, yes we are. Whatever. I'll just go with the "flow" of it.. Makisama ka nalang. That's what Ayie said. Ahehe..

Anyway, I'm really really so much disappointed with my Chemistry quiz yesterday. That was so easy, it's just that I forgot to multiply it by 100!!! Nakakahinayang. It was a chance for me to get 100% and probably, I'll just get 7 or 6.. or even 0. Fat chance of being a merit card awardee on the end of the school year. Well, let's just forget that merit card awardee thing.

Enough of school crap.

Last night, as always, I YM-ed for about 1 and a half hour and the Green Egghead bothered me. Oh, how I wish he wouldn't be online forever. He's like.. Ulk. I don't know why one of my batchmates find him really nice, well in fact, he really isn't nice. He expects you to be nice to him in return for him being nice to you. Well sorry, I couldn't really be nice with someone I don't like. Whoever the hell you are. He was bothering me last night and he kept on chit-chatting about their promenade in school. He was asking questions like "Sino prom date mo? Taga La-Salle ba? May nag-aya na ba sa La-Salle?" And me, being bad to him just answered "MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT" to all his questions. I really don't like chatting with him whether I have a chatmate or not. In fact, I'd rather spend my time on useless blog-hopping than spend it in YM with him. And to his question: Sinong prom date mo? Di ko nalang sinagot.

Matawa ka nalang. :)

I'm having a really loud war with Bedeck. He keeps on bothering me. When I'm very mad, I really become violent and little by little, I lose my patience. If I'm really bad, I'm going to slaughter him. Rawr. I'd rather keep my hands on the keys than on his face.

'til it's over.

Clarissa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home