17.9.05

I wouldn't dare date a green airhead

I just fcuking hate green airheads.

so, rob_freestyler, who the hell are you? Boasting that you just breezed through your fucking Analytical Geometry homework. Fuck you. In my whole existence here on earth, no one dared to tell me that I am one big fat loser, a flirt, a slut, a stupid idiotic person.. and a trying hard...

FCUK YOU. GET A LIFE!

I would never ever.. NEVER EVER. forget this day. 17th of September, 2005. Seventeenth day of the ninth month of the year, five years after the second millennium.

Until I die, I would bring the fiery anger I have deep within me. Whoever the hell you are, I curse you.

And this, I eat my word. I'd never ever date your friend who's one big airhead too, just like you.

I just hate fcuking airheads! Thank you and I hope I made you happy, guys.

See you in hell.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home